Pulwama Attack: Pulwama attack took place on this day itself, 40 soldiers lost their lives, entered Pakistan and took revenge like this within 12 days
Pulwama Attack 4th Anniversary: On February 14, 2019, when the CRPF convoy reached Pulwama, a car rammed into a bus of the convoy. A huge quantity of explosives was kept in that car.
Pulwama Attack 4th Anniversary: Today, on February 14, four years ago, a terrorist attack took place in Pulwama of Jammu and Kashmir. This attack was one of the major terrorist attacks in India. 40 soldiers of India were martyred in the attack. However, the way India taught a lesson to Pakistan after this attack never happened before. India avenged the Pulwama attack by taking tough steps. Our brave soldiers responded to this attack in the form of Balakot surgical strike.
India entered inside Pakistan and destroyed its terrorist bases. Today, on this special occasion, let us know what happened on February 14, 2019 and what happened after that attack.
CRPF convoy attacked
That date was 14 February and the year 2019. The CRPF convoy was going through the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway. Most of the buses in this convoy were in which the jawans were sitting. When this convoy reached Pulwama, a car came from the other side and hit a bus of the convoy. The car which hit the bus had a huge amount of explosives in it. In such a situation, there was an explosion as soon as there was a collision and 40 CRPF personnel were martyred in this.
India taught such a lesson after the attack
After the terrorist attack in Pulwama, India took a tough stand and took several tough steps to teach Pakistan a lesson. These steps caused a lot of damage to Pakistan.
- On 26 February 2019, the Indian Air Force entered Pakistan’s Balakot and destroyed terrorist camps through air strikes.
- On February 27, Pakistan’s Air Force enters Jammu and Kashmir to respond to India and conducts airstrikes. In response, the Indian Air Force also descends. However, during this time the Indian MiG-21 comes under the attack of Pakistani army and falls in Pakistan. After this, Pakistani soldiers capture MiG-21 pilot Abhinandan Vardhaman.
- On March 1, 2019, due to pressure from America and other countries, Pakistani army releases Abhinandar Varthaman.
- After the Pulwama attack, India ended all trade relations with Pakistan. Not only this, the status of the Most Favored Nation from Pakistan was also withdrawn from the Indian side. Due to this, Pakistan had to suffer a lot on the economic front.
- The Government of India had also demanded the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) to put Pakistan in the blacklist.